The Ultimate In Romantic Transport
Love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage, so why not hire one for your special day?
What could possibly be more romantic than to arrive at the church in an elegant horse drawn carriage?
More and more couples are taking this traditional form of transport and realising just how wonderful it is. One distinct advantage over the usual wedding car is that the photographer can get some wonderful shots on the journey to and from the church. The natural photographs taken along the way can be some of the best in the album.
Choosing a horse drawn carriage can make what is a special day into an even more momentous occasion. Waving regally to the people on the route really does make the bride feel like a princess. The highly polished carriage, drawn by a pair of gleaming carriage horses, decorated with flowers to compliment your chosen colour scheme is an unforgettable sight.Of course there will be a smart coachman and footmen dressed in traditional livery. The happy couple will be presented with a complimentary bottle of champagne, which may be consumed on route to the reception if desired.
"This really is the ultimate in romantic transport"
When you contact us for a quote you can be sure there will be no hidden extras. We include the following as standard:
• A choice of carriages. A regal landau with retractable hood and glass windows if needed, or an ivory five glass landau which again can be open or closed but has the added advantage of full visibility of the bride even when closed.
• A pair of fully dressed Friesian carriage horses.• Coachman & footmen dressed in full livery.• Both the carriage and the horses manes will be decorated with flowers in the colour scheme of your choice.
• Transportation of the bridesmaids to the church / ceremony (maximum of 4), if the venue is within a mile radius and total distance for the day is less than six miles.
• Transportation of the Bride to the church / ceremony.
• Transportation of the Bride & Groom to the reception, with a photo stop on route if required or if the wedding ceremony and reception are held at the same venue a carriage ride for the bride and groom after the ceremony .
• A complimentary bottle of champagne.
• All our transport costs
• Prior to the big day we conduct site visit to familiarise ourselves with the route and assess access and identify any potential problems well in advance.
• Gauranteed exclusive use of the horses and carriage, so you can relax and enjoy your special day.